Happy Vonage customer but thinking to try CallVantage or ViaTalk

Hi, I've been a Vonage customer for over a year and been generally happy with the service. The service has been quite reliable and I don't think I had any service outage in the past year. I am currently on $14.99 plan which gives me 500 free minute. In the past few months we have exceeded the 500 min and the bills ends up getting bigger than $25.

Recently I just received a flyer from AT&T for their VoIP CallVantage service which offer unlimited call to US and Canada for $20 (rate applies the existing ATT high speed internet customer only). I think this deal suits my need just perfect. I checked ViaTalk website and it's even cheaper and loaded with features. Does anyone have any experience with CallVantage or ViaTalk? I like to save money but I don't want to mess around with my home phone, my wife will not be happy if I mess it up.

Another reason I like to switch from Vonage is with the current lawsuit that is going on with Vonage I don't know how long the company will stay open.

thanks Brian

Reply to
brianinbox
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.