Nortel BCM Callpilot help (Digial Networking VPIM)

To give you a bit of background of what I have going on I am trying to use centralized voicemail at one site, all BCM 200s. Problem is the MWI doesn't work at the remote site because Callpilot wasn't designed to pass these signals over the trunk ..FINE. I get the Eval key for AMIS / Digial Networking and I figure if I put a Network Mailbox at the main site (Think centralized voicemail) that the message would copy itself to the remote site and set the MWI to ON. At the main site the receptionest tries to 'Transfer to Voicemail' to the Network mailbox

Reply to
blk01s4
Loading thread data ...

Sorry my msg got cut off here it is again:

To give you a bit of background of what I have going on I am trying to use centralized voicemail at one site, all BCM 200s. Problem is the MWI doesn't work at the remote site because Callpilot wasn't designed to pass these signals over the trunk ..FINE. I get the Eval key for AMIS / Digial Networking and I figure if I put a Network Mailbox at the main site (Think centralized voicemail) that the message would copy itself to the remote site and set the MWI to ON. At the main site the receptionest tries to 'Transfer to Voicemail' to the Network mailbox on that system. It says 'Wrong Mailbox Type'. Is the Digital Network not designed to work with the transfer to voicemail function?

Reply to
BCMMike

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.