Nortel BCM 3.7

Hello, All!

I bought a BCM200 from a large store who used it for one year. They closed and sold everything. So now I have a BCM200 without any software. The hard drive contains their setup. Is there someone here who knows BCM a lot? I just want to reset the system to default value, (empty mailboxes), know what keycodes they installed and may be reformat the drive and reinstall my keycodes.

Nortel refuses to help me, and all their softwares are password protected on their site. Is there some CD's coming with this hardware? (the BCM is a standard PC with a MSC PCI card)

With best regards, PicLover. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@myhome.com

Reply to
PicLover
Loading thread data ...

Find a Nortel Authorized dealer in your area. They can re-load the BCM

3.7 immage to the hard drive. As far as the Key Codes go, a dealer has to register the BCM System ID as a customer of theirs and can re-install the Keycodes. Of couse this may end up costing you more than you paid for the BCM in the first place. You may be able to sell the BCM to a dealer if the price is right.
Reply to
Console.NET

Hello, Console.NET!

I finally found after some hours of work.. The BCM OS is Windows NT 4.0 so I cracked the ee_admin password and now I can reset the system.. thanks anyway :-)

bests regards

You wrote on 4 Feb 2006 07:26:23 -0800:

CN> Find a Nortel Authorized dealer in your area. They can re-load the BCM CN> 3.7 immage to the hard drive. As far as the Key Codes go, a dealer has CN> to register the BCM System ID as a customer of theirs and can CN> re-install the Keycodes. Of couse this may end up costing you more than CN> you paid for the BCM in the first place. You may be able to sell the CN> BCM to a dealer if the price is right.

With best regards, PicLover. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@myhome.com

Reply to
PicLover

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.