Audix Command to Re-Record Message

Hi:

When I call a business I know it is an Audix system because of the recorded system prompts.Once and a while, my message is not clear (for a variety of reasons) and I'll press "#" to end the recording. As of yet, I've not found a command prompt to re-record or delete the message.

As an outside caller, I would love to re-record the message. What are the commands to do this?

Other voice mail systems allow you do to do this after pressing "#" or "*" to get to a menu.

Should I do nothing, and wait - my recollection is that Audix will send the message anyways think there has been a disconnection.

Please let me know.

John

Reply to
jkincaide
Loading thread data ...

On Audix the # is always a terminator. Hitting # means you approved. I forget but I think eithe * or *r will get you back.

Reply to
T

While recording your message the following commands are available:

"1" to stop recording. "1" again toggles it back on. "2" rewinds to the start of the message.\\ "3" plays the message back for review. While reviewing you can hit "1" to start recording again at any point. So, if the first part is OK, play that then hit "1" to start again where your train-of-thought jumped the tracks. "*3" will delete the message entirely. Then you hit "1" to start over again.

On a fax enabled system you can hit "#" to bypass the voice message and START on the fax machine to send a fax to the mailbox.

Hitting "1" during the greeting bypasses the greeting and starts recording your message. Hitting "0" at any point will transfer your call to the assigned coering extension (IF one has been assigned).

Hope this helps.

Pete Romfh, Intuity Admin Geek, Houston, TX

Reply to
Pete Romfh

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.