No Option for 89 to record Personal Verification

I had this occur before and figured it out, but for the life of me I can't remember how I fixed it before.

I have a few mailboxes that do not give the option to record a Personal Verification. Login to mailbox, type 89 and get "command not recognized" message.

I checked CLS options and compared to another DN that is able to record a Personal Verification and see no differences. Logged into Meridian Mail administration and see that Personal Verification is not Recorded for that mailbox, but I don't see an option to activate it.

What on earth am I missing or doing wrong?

Thanks in advance and sorry for posting this question. I'm sure it's something dumb that I'm forgetting or overlooking.

Ryan

Reply to
ryanshumaker
Loading thread data ...

Sorry for the post, I figured it out. Apparently I just needed to step away from it for a minute.

It was found under Class of Service (More Details) while in Meridian Mail mailbox administration, Enable personal verification.

Thanks,

Ryan

Reply to
ryanshumaker

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.