Caddx/Ademco Downloading

Both Radionics and Honeywell just rebrand the same modem, I've used the DC Security modem on Radionics, ITI, Caddx, Ademco, Paradox and I think Napco

Reply to
Mark Leuck
Loading thread data ...

You won't, also every other choice there except the PP1200 miniSA will almost always NOT work, why they even have them listed is beyond me

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Or save all the modem strings from DLS3 and dump them into the DLS2002 modem directory

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Check your company email.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Reply to
Roland Moore

Try it now Roland. I re-sent it.

Reply to
G. Morgan

I use these modems in order...

DC Security DL110 Cardinal MB2400EX Practical PM1200SA Mini

I rarely use anything else anymore, unless one of the above has an unusual panel issue.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

You'll never get rid of the selector switch, god knows I've tried

Reply to
Mark Leuck

LOOK HERE

formatting link

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Mine is

Hayes 2400 Optima Hayes 1200 DC Security DL110 And a Practical PM1200 for the rare Paradox panel

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Mark's right. No one modem does it all. But a couple come close. So unless you only work on a handful of panels lines, keep the switch box.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

You don't know what bald is, Jim. :^)

After 3 months of chemo, I not only lost what little hair I had. Even my eyebrows and eyelashes are gone. I don't really mind though. Angela says she likes it.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Your price is $46 higher than list price.

formatting link

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Hell. when I think of all the hayes 2400s I threw out, I get sick.

Reply to
Al Mundy

I just get sick now when I see the prices for them.

Reply to
Roland

Hayes stuff is easy to get from Ebay, I've purchased at least 40 modems over the years

>
Reply to
Mark Leuck

How so? Even worst case price from Ebay is $60-$70, when those modems were new they went for $1,000 to $1,200

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Reply to
Roland Moore

Thats because dealers won't pay for it

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Reply to
Roland Moore

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.