Sygate problem with Wireless.....................half resolved

I have a dell m65 laptop with a Intel wireless card using Sygate for the firewall. I've been trouble shooting for a while and I finally got both to work........... well, you decide and see if you can help me figure out the other half of the problem.

If I boot up my laptop, the wireless is disconnected and will not connect. But, if I stop the Sygate services the wireless will work and once I have a connection I can then enable the Sygate wireless. Sounds like there is an application dependancy but not sure. Since I am not a programmer I am just guessing. Any useful insite will be appreciated.

Reply to
net
Loading thread data ...

I can assure you that there are no dependencies with the wireless and Sygate. If Sygate is a problem in some way, then get rid of it. You can also check with alt.internet.wireless. Someone in that NG may have a solution for you.

Reply to
Mr. Arnold

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.