Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Single IPSEC Reboot
Is there a PIX that supports rebooting a single Site-to-Site VPN? Right now we are currently using a WatchGuard, but when one VPN fails to renegotiate the key we have to reboot all the IPSEC tunnels...

1801 routers and hidden CD lights
We supply a particular customer with 1801 routers and have recently discovered that the newer 1801s that we are supplying do not have a hole for the CD light on the front panel. This is a pain for our...

Unstable Cisco Aironet 1231
I have one Cisco Aironet 1231 access point. It does not use any kind of (server) functionality outside the Cisco device. I have one SSID and uses WPA-PSK (TKIP). The configuration seams wary straight...

Need Basic help with Pix 501 config
Well, Pix 7.x is starting to look more like IOS but 6.x is nothing like! Indeed. Everything they buy get's turned into IOS styley software. CatOS, Pix. I've been working with the CSS (Arrowpoint) and...

log config Catalyst 6513 IOS
Hi, I am running IOS advanced ip services 12.2.18.SFX4. I need the functionality to send to an external syslog server changes that are made to the switch. I am able to do this on the 4503 via archive...

utility for cdp network management
Hi, i'm searching a tool for monitor cdp neighbors from windows (now i'm using ethereal but i want something that doesn't need an installation....) can anyone help me? from google i've found cdp...

Cisco Aironet 1200
Hi, Could anyone tell me how to configure this AP to give it a fixed IP? I run a network with fixed IP addresses and therefore cannot use DHCP to allocate the AP an address. I can get onto the AP...

VPN 3005 Authentication question
Hi all, We have a VPN 3000 Concentrator Version 4.1.7.Q. If we add a new authentication entry, "server Type NT domain" and keep the Internal. Will the Internal be check for authentication and if it...

VPN Filter
We have VPN's between HQ and clients and of course we want to be able to see the whole client network from our side, but they should not be able to see anything on our network interms of...

EIGRP Neighbor UPTime Problem
I have advertise Tunnel IP address in EIGRP , when tunnel goes down neighborship should be reset automatically. when gives the command "show ip eigrp neighbors" the uptime should be equal to when the...

Pix 501 url config
hi evryone, i am complete novice to this firewall. i have read various docs on diff sites, but its dosnt seem to sink in and i was hoping someone here can help me out. i want to configure url...

ASA Vs. PIX RemoteAccess VPN behavior
Hi, I recently migrated a PIX6.3.5 setup to ASA5505 7.2.2 The SOHO-user had a VPN for clients configured, and as you may know in PIX6.3 if you did not specify client-authen, you just connected right...

Forward UDP Traffic on Aironet?
I have a cisco aironet 1200 with IOS 12.2. I need to forward a UDP port that is not covered in the default ip-helper command ports. I have used the ip forward-protocol command for this exact port at...

ASA 5505 with three separate networks
We are planning to put hosts on three separate inside networks (10.0.1.0/24, 10.0.2.0/24 and 10.0.3.0/24), and connect them all to Internet through one firewall. All hosts need access to Internet, but...

Netflow support on a Cisco 4948-10GE?
The release notes for the recent release 12.2(31) IOS for the 4900 series ( states that Netflow is unsupported. Does anyone know the status of if Cisco intends to implement this feature at a future...