Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ASA 5520.
Hi folks, to setup an 100 teleworkers environment I'm thinking to buy an ASA 5520. Is there anyone who can tell me what are the features, if any, that can be added to it? I mean memory expansion, VPN...

How to communicate from DMZ to Lan
Hi All, I'm a newbie, I have a Cisco Asa 5510, I need that an ip on the DMZ net can communicate with a LAN IP on one port.. Is it possibile ? How can I do it ? Thanks all. Marco Arfini

Deleting NAT statements.
Hi all, Cisco 871 (but it seems to me 870 series in general) with 12.4(11)XJ. Deleting NAT statements is a very hard task! There is no way to use "no " and have that command applied. The NAT...

ASA's CSC module not scanning traffic
hi, i have an ASA-5520 system running here, featuring the Content Scanning Module (CSC). the module is up and running, software and subscription registered -- hoever, it doesn't scan emails (esmtp) or...

One Crypto Interface Two VPNGroups
Hello, We are using a PIX 506 .What I would like to do is have one VPN group authenticate to one RADIUS server and another VPN group authenticate to a different RADIUS server. I did some reasearch and...

Policy Routing: Guaranteeing Bandwidth Question
All, I work for a school district and we have now outsourced our entire student information database and with all the internet-traffic we have on some days, we can easily saturate our T-1 line. (We...

ASA with two ISP's
Is it possible to have the following scenario with an ASA 5510? ISP1 - Fast, cheap, asymmetric, unreliable bandwidth (e.g. Cable). ISP2 - Slower, reliable, symmetric bandwidth (e.g. T1). LAN ---- ISP1...

Login prompt problem
I have used different banners such as motd, and botd but can not get the following to go away. Below is a good example of what is happening. If you look at the banner from below it says the normal...

Redirecting all Outgoing http traffic to an internal Web server
I want to be able to redirect all outbound web traffic (except the proxy address) to an internal web server from the Pix 525 firewall. So the end result will be if a internal user tries to bypass the...

Need to route SMTP traffic through static interface (not default route)
Hi, Apologies if this has a solution on the NG but I had a search, and couldn't quite work it out. I have a Cisco 2610 with a ADSL WIC and a FE module. There are 2 x internet connections: static IP on...

Frame Relay>>>>>Do we need a CSU/DSU?
Grreat! Next question: Which Layer 2 protocol is used when a customer leases a T1 line? HDLC? PPP? I imagine it varies between telco provider, but what is the generally accepted L2 protocol in...

how to connect L3 switch and PIX
We newly purchased a Cisco Catalyst 3560G-24-EMI that will be a core layer 3 switch to route between 3 vlans (at 3 distinct locations that separately link to an ISP switch by fiber optics) and to use...

port stats
I am trying to get the usage or port statistics of a few ports on my cisco 4506. I can go show interface stats and it will show me the stats. Question is are these the stats since the switch has been...

Unable to get VoIP QoS working on PIX
I am attempting to get VoIP QoS running on a Cisco PIX. It's not working. Running 7.0(1) It is a PIX-515 Config: interface Ethernet0 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.98...

Using Object-Groups in ACLs?
To Help Saving some typing, I was thinking of using Object-Groups for my ACLs. I have about 8 Subnets that some are on one side of a VPN and some are on the other. In order to get the ACLs to allow...