Login prompt problem

I have used different banners such as motd, and botd but can not get the following to go away. Below is a good example of what is happening. If you look at the banner from below it says the normal don't get into this router unless your supposed to.............. but then it shows the router's hostname and a line afterward. In this case ATRT02 line 322.

How can I get rid of this???? Seems to be in different models, and IOS's

C Unauthorized access to this networking device is prohibited. You must have explicit permission to access or configure this device. All activities performed on this device may be logged and violations of this policy may result in disciplinary action, and may be reported to law enforcement. There is no right to privacy on this device.

ATRT02 line 322

User Access Verification

Password:

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
rmullen1
Loading thread data ...

Hmmm.. how about getting rid of the line in the config that has "ATRT02 line 322" in it? I'll bet its the "banner login". Try " no banner login"

Scott

Reply to
Thrill5

I suspect that the "ATRT02 line 322" output is being triggered by the presence of the "service linenumber" command in your config.

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Leonard

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.