Linksys WRT54G and iPaq h5555 HELP Please

Hi,

i have a Linksys WRT54G and an iPaq h5555 and i can't get to the internet or ping any addresses on my network, i do get a connection to the wireless router from the iPaq but that's it

here's how i'm setup

Cable Modem --> Wireless Router --> Switch

Wireless Network Mode: Mixed Wireless Channel: 6 - 2.437Ghz Wireless SSID Broadcast: Disabled Security Mode: WEP WEP Encryption: 128 Bits 26 Hex Digits Wireless MAC Filter: Disable Authentication Type: Shared Key

and the iPaq has a static ip assign to the nic and all WEP keys are entered properly cause i connect to the wireless router

here's a few things i've tryied i've turned on/off all available wireless options on the router like

100 times i think i've covered all possible configuration i can imagine

with this router but yet

---> result connect to router but no internet

removed all WEP configuration "disable" and DHCP "disable" and configured nic on iPaq with static ip

---> same result connect to router but no internet

removed all WEP configuration "disable" and DHCP "enable" and configured nic on iPaq to receive ip from DHCP

---> same result connect to router but no internet and no ip assigned to nic from DHCP

WEP configuration "enable" and DHCP "enable" and configured nic on iPaq to receive ip from DHCP

---> same result connect to router but no internet and no ip assigned to nic from DHCP

all ip and gateway address are configured properly i've even entered the ip configuration of one of my workstations that currently connects directly to my switch and

---> same result connect to router but no internet

i also have a Dell Axim that connects without a problem to the network and the internet, and i also entered the same info i have on my dell to

my iPaq without any luck

i realy don't know what to try any more i just spended an entire week almost "1 day togo" and this crazy thing is still not working with the iPaq, any help is and will be greatly apreciated

Reply to
dantheman
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.