Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Swedish Granny Sets Fastest Internet Record
A 75-year-old Swedish woman has become the owner of the fastest residential broadband connection in the world. Sigbritt Lothberg's 40 gigabits-per-second connection was set up for her by her son,...

Suggestions For Wireless In Hotel Environment
Hi, I am after some suggestions. I may be setting up a wireless network in a hotel environment soon. Things I would like to acheive: 1.) Security (obviously) - I appreciate WEP is full of holes and...

Strange SSID in the air...
Hi, I've been noticing that one of my neighbors occassionally spits out the SSID "hpsetup", unencrypted on channel 1 (2.412Ghz), in adhoc mode. I'm not going to mess with it, but was curious as to...

does not know wifi key
i have just got orange broadband set it up for wired internet which works fine but for wifi it does not reconise the key i have put it in lots of time's and still does not work please help...

NEWS: Mobile websites fail to satisfy users
If you can't buy stuff, is it really m-commerce? E-commerce sites are putting their future success at risk by failing to offer users the ability to buy through their mobile websites, a new study has...

NEWS: AmAze hopes to amaze with free mobile route planning
Sponsored directions and mapping AmAze put itself on the map today with the UK launch of a service providing GPS-integrated route planning and directions, as well as satellite imagery and worldwide...

new nokia n95i for sale $250
ROBINSMITHPHONEWORLD , We have all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,Laptops, Games, Plasma Tv, Cameras and Camcorders for sell at cheap and affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Sony...

new nokia n95i for sale $250
ROBINSMITHPHONEWORLD , We have all brands of Mobile Phones,Ipods,Laptops, Games, Plasma Tv, Cameras and Camcorders for sell at cheap and affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Sony...

CCIE
Huge Stock of CISCO dumps available. Find Questions with their solutions for all exams including CCIE (350-018). http://www.it-techexperts.com/CISCO/CCIE/CCIE0202.asp

newbie: gadget for better signal?
Hello Sorry for the completely lame question but I can't figure it out with google. I am a lifeguard and spend many hours everyday at a hotel pool so I got a laptop to fight the boredom. The pool...

Linksys choice (annex a)
Hello, I have a house with 2 floors (70 m2 for each floor = 140 m2) ground floor: [image: floor: [image: I think which model of Linksys I should choice Linksys WAG354G Linksys WAG54GS Linksys WAG54GX2...

My new WHR-HP-G54 are burned in for ~ 2 weeks
My new WHR-HP-G54s have burned in for ~ 2 weeks and seem to be working without problems. I've been all over the DD-WRT and wiki site trying to figure out how to do the deed of safely installing the...

54Mbps - Any faster?
My Laptop will connect at - 54Mbps. This is its maximum. Is this the same for everyone else or are people now getting 100Mbps wireless cards?

Need help extending network
The info: Two buildings - a two-story house and a 3-room shop, approximately 150 ft apart. We need internet in the shop. There is cable modem and a Belkin wireless router in the house (not sure of...

Link ACT Data to a Blackberry?
I am not sure if this the right place to post this question. Is it possible to link data from ACT (ACT ! Premium for workgroups) to a Blackberry? Thanks indvance Ismail