Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

point to multipoint bridge problem
Hi all, I installed a multi point bridge and at first everything seemed to be working good. I used 3 Dlinks DWL-2100AP. The central location uses a planar antenna and the other two use directional...

Linksys WRT54GS WRE54G - WEP keys question
Easy question for most of you. I set up WEP 64 bit 10 hex security for my Linksys router and separate Range Extender. They both are set to use the same passkey/phrase and have the same SSID. This is...

Router wireless D-LINK 614+ sometimes disconnect itself and reconnect
I have this router well configured but sometimes the icon in windows system tray says connectivity limited or absent and after some seconds again connected, 100 Mbps. This behaviour happens quite...

router with landing page
Hi guys, A friend of mine owns this cybercafe and he wants to make a move into the wireless world. He would like to have some sort of a 'landing page', basically a web page that everybody gets...

PINGO offers two and a half hours of free calls to India!!
hello friends this is usha from U.S,This blog about how to get exiting offers in international calls.... Now You can call for FREE to India from US/UK with PINGO calling cards.Offers 170 minutes of...

New 2wire at&t DSL install
I just installed an at&t DSL setup with a 2wire 2701HG-B WiFi gateway. The installation went poorly. I could connect to the modem/router from one wired computer, but it would hang painting router...

Wifi Max help plz!
I have the wifi max for psp/DS n i remember I used to be able to pick up the wifi max signal with my laptop so i could connect to the net with it. The advertisement even says it can. ive tried to load...

802.1X connection drops at client end
Hi- I'm trying to work out what's wrong with my home wireless networking. I bought a Belkin wireless G router (model F5D7230-4) and a Belkin wireless G pci card (current version 5.87.19.106) for my...

Configuring Vista & Router
Just got a new laptop with Vista installed and also Netgear Range Max Next Wireless N cable router. All lights on router show things are functioning OK & I am able to access internet thro cablles +...

Trying to Setup my F5D7230-4 as an AP with a Netgear WGR614 router
I'm a n00b So I've got a cable modem and issues. I'm using a Netgear WGR614 v6 as my router and I've got one PC wired to it. I've also got two laptops that connect wirelessly to it. They all work...

carrier test on remote 350 bridge
I have a remote 350 bridge (not workgroup) in a very inconvenient location that I can only connect to wirelessly. I (unwisely as it turns out) tried to do a carrier test on the remote bridge. The...

Need advice on configuring a wireless network using a PDA, wireless router and PC with wireless card
I am somewhat confused on how to configure a wireless network at home. I have a PC that has an Asus wireless network card. I can setup the card to act as an Access Point. I can also use it to connect...

What is "line rate"?
What is the meaning of "line rate" when it comes to 802.11 standard?

Krusevac Open - community network
Hi, Krusevac Open is community network from Krusevac, Serbia. We are part of global project "Serbia Wireless", that have an aim to connect wireless networks from major cities in Serbia. We are...

Password Box wouldn't prompt when I click connect Help TT
I have a wireless networking using wpa2-psk encryption. Usually when I tried to connect to my wireless, The password box would prompt and ask me to enter my password when I click the connect button....