W7 Starter and shared connection

Hi, my Asus netbook has Windows 7 Starter installed into. I tried many differents softwares for the 3G internet connection sharing to my smartphone in wireless mode:

1) on website
formatting link
this program doen't share the internet connection after I have configurated the program (wifi connection is right); 2) the program virtualrouter lets me connect through wifi but internet connection is not shared and shows the message "virtualrouter could not be load" (I have reinstalled the program thinking about installation issue). Then when I attempt to use an existent remote connection (as the program suggests using Control Panel of Windows) the internet connection is still not shared; 3) the program Virtual wifi Router when I have to choose the internet connection it is not open the pull-down menu! Do you know a free program or an easy procedure to solve my issue? Thank you for yours attentions!
Reply to
freejazz
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.