smc router and existing wired connection?

I have had a network at my factory for a few years now. We haev internet on some computers, others do not, but all computers can connect to each other. I decided to add wireless internet access so I can travel through the factory. I set up my smc router so now I have wireless internet access no problem. However, I can no longer connect to other computers on the network from the main computer the router is attached to , OR any of the wireless computers (the wired computers still can interact with each other). Any help would be greatly appreciated. My settings:

Main computer IP: 192.168.2.100 Subnet mask 255.255.255.0 Gateway 192.168.2.1 Primary DNS 192.168.2.1

in the router I ran the setup wizard, and when it came to dns I put in my ISP's DNS info they gave me. Now like I said, my computer can connect to the internet, and all wireless comps can connect to the internet. Just not with each other.

Reply to
Ratedr
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.