Is there any way I can make existing electricals wireless?

I don't know if such a thing exists but I would love to make my dvd player, sky box and computer wireless - any advice?

Cheers guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
guineapig
Loading thread data ...

thread:

formatting link
You ask it here, you get the answer here. The answer is maybe, since you didn't clearly define the question. You can get media streaming devices from say Dlink. The video sits on your PC and the wireless device feeds it to your TV. The somewhat simpler version is a music streaming device such as a Roku, Slim Devices, etc. Many cell phones can handle music streams. That thing Apple is selling (iphone without the crappy phone) might do the trick. The Slim Devices server is open source and can create a MP3 stream. It is intended to send FLAC to a Squeezebox or Transporter, but can also do lower quality mp3 to anything that can handle the stream.

formatting link
have no first hand knowledge of this dlink box, but it can do wireless video.

Reply to
miso

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.