Connecting wired into wireless


I have an AV amplifier that has a LAN connection capability but I do not want to run a cat5 cable to it, I have a wireless network, router is a dlink currently waiting to change out to an adsl router from sky.

What equipment do I need to make a wirless link from the av amp to whatever wireless network I end up having inplace?

I do have in my box of the past, a simple ap, network hub and would consider I am semi-literate in pc's but no wireless / network expert.



------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Hi, You need something known as a Wireless-to-Ethernet client. There is a product from Linksys called the WET-54G that does this. Im sure other products from other vendors are available.

Regards, Shiv

Reply to
outbackwifi Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.