How to remove BEFW11S4 router WEP Key

I cannot even get on from my bedside laptop. I asks for a password.

Reply to
Paul Lang
Loading thread data ...

I've never had my bedside partner ask for a password. She has asked for money, favours, opinions, and did I take out the garbage, but never a password. If this is some kind of connectivity issue, or perhaps a performance problem, methinks you may be asking in the wrong newsgroup.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

I tried a dictionary and it does not work. Most of her questions are encrypted in some unknown protocol. I've used every debugger and social engineering trick to decode what she's trying to tell me, but have yet to find a reliable tool. Meanwhile, connectivity is uncertain, performance erratic, and uptime difficult, but still fun.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

How about a dictionary attack?

Reply to
Neill Massello

A dictionary attack should suffice.

formatting link

Reply to
mk38

Thank you. This may be the funniest link in the history of the world.

Reply to
Father Dale

Did you try pressing and holding the reset button? I have if you press the button with just right pressure and wiggle your finger with correct frequency the router will eventually respond and you will no longer need a password to achieve the desired connectivity.

Reply to
Eagle Eye

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.