Help please

Hi there I have tried everywhere to try and solve this problem all to no avail. I have 3 computers wirelessly networked. 1 Desktop which is the main one and a laptop and another desktop. I am using a D Link DWL 1000ap wireless adapter with my main pc and a Netgear ethernet hub EN108. The 2 slave computers are using D Link adapters. I can share files and printers with absolutely no problem. The frustrating thing for me is I can access most internet sites on the 2 slave computers but not all. For example I cannot connect to sites like

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
Try as I may the computer hangs and then I get the familiar DNS server error. I have tried pinging the said sites...no luck. I have tried lowering the MTU settings....no luck. Can anyone please help me as I am about to throw the lot in the bin.

Regards

gelert

Reply to
Richard Demynn
Loading thread data ...

On a command prompt, trace tracert (trace route) to the web sites, and see where you get stuck.

e.g. C:\\> tracert

formatting link

Reply to
Harry

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.