G604T firmwear

Hi. I have a D-Link G604T ADSL wireless rooter. I can't seem to get the firmwear to upgrade. Has anyone got this rooter and had similar problems?

If I go into the management browser, and go to the update gateway section, I can select the firmwear file using the browse feature, and then click update. A message at the bottom of the screen says that it's updating, but then, after a while, I just get the 'page cannot be displayed screen'. That's it, no further progress. If I try and log back into the management browser, I just get the same 'cannot be displayed' screen. The only way I can get the connection back is to remove power from the rooter for a while and then press the factory restore button on the rooter itself.

I've disabled all firewalls, antivirus etc but it just won't work. The only thing I can think of is that the firmwear updates are not cumulative, and that therefore I must have missed one I should have got, inbetween my current one and the one I'm trying to install.

Help?

Reply to
The Crow
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.