Damn ISP

Last Friday they were supposed to install new equip for faster internet. They called while I was waiting and rescheduled for the next Tuesday, two days ago. While I was waiting they called and rescheduled for March 17. As soon as the call was over the internet went out completely. I doubt they did it on purpose.

They had me jump through hoops checking equipment. It wasn't on my end. I knew it wasn't. It might still be March 17 before they can get here. I'm calling the billing dept tomorrow and tell them not to charge me until it gets fixed.

They refunded me a month, several months ago, because it was out for that long. If they weren't the fastest ISP around I would get another. I want to get at least 15 meg download speed with this new equipment.

When it barely works, it's like 28kbits so I can still do newsgroups and some E-mail.

Reply to
Lord Bergamont
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Lord Bergamont

The ISP worked on it & it tried to work, off & on, for an hour or so. It's gone out completely again.

I ordered a Netgear hotspot, to see how that will do for wi-fi until they get new equipment, which they were supposed to have gotten by now. It might do well enough where I can tell ISP to go to hell. And now I can have 4g internet speed anywhere, for any device.

Reply to
Lord Bergamont

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.