D-Link router question please

I have been using a Speedstream 5100 (5 lights) and a D-Link router DI-614+ for a few years now receiving continuous data from early morning till afternoon from my broker without any problems. I decided to upgrade to a 802.11g style and purchased a DI-524 which works much better with my wireless laptops. The problem that I am having when using my main computer (ASUS P4PE lots of memery) is that every now and again, at around 9:15 to 9:20 am est, the data stops. Checking the routers Status > Device info. shows no WAN information. Switching the modem and the router off and back on after few seconds, it re-establishes the data flow and the WAN IP etc information is present. It is using firmware version 3.02 and other than that, it works fine. Am I overlooking any settings? Is there any way to check where the problem exists when it happens next time? Many thanks for any help...

Reply to
denglish48060
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.