Connection

A freeware tool I use (but may not work with all products like the one listed above) is WallWatcher. Only works for Windows. I thas an annoying tendancy to need to be restarted every few days, just seems to hang. But I've been happy with it. It does all I really care about. Of course I don't really care if a neighbor gets on my network. I've applied basic WPA security, but nothing a determined attacker couldn't get through if he decided to target me rather then the open networks around me.

fundamentalism, fundamentally wrong.

Reply to
Rico
Loading thread data ...

Remember before this gets to legalistic, we might be talking two different legal systems, the news article posted was refering to the UK and not the US. As a result 'reasonable' may have different meanings as applied in a discussion like this where we are all arm chair shysters.

Reply to
Rico

I know, I live in England, as I am of the understanding, Rob is in the UK.

David.

Reply to
David Taylor

" If I should die think only this of me: That there's some corner of a foreign field That is forever England..." {Rupert Brooke}.

English,living in Wales

Rob

Reply to
Rob

Oh, well in that case, shyster away

Reply to
Rico

rico snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Rico) wrote in news:JMBuf.105204$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews4.bellsouth.net:

Reply to
Colin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.