Big Problem

Alright, there are 4 computers in my house, 2 of which using wireless and the other 2 are wired. The 2 wired computers are downstairs of my house, and the 2 wireless ones are upstairs of my house. Every one of the 4 computers works perfectly, with the exception of #4. Here is the setup. Computer #1 = WRT150N router v1.1 Computer #2 = wired Computer #3 = WUSB54G network adapter v4.0 Computer #4 = WET 11 wireless bridge v1.1

Computer #4 works but not consistently, it disconnects every couple of minutes, and beings how I am trying to play online games, it is simply not doable. I have tried many things and I don't know what is wrong. I've tried a belkin wireless network adapter, a linksys wireless network adapter, a SMC wireless bridge, and a NETGEAR usb network adapter, all of which either not working at all, or working worse than my WET 11. I don't know what is wrong and it really frustrates me, I have had this problem for a long time. If anyone could help me out at all, weather it's changing some settings on my WET 11 or something else, please help me out here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
grip0fdeath
Loading thread data ...

Every one of

Try a reflector on the wet 11 to make it directional:

formatting link

Reply to
curly Bill

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.