???

My wireless network keeps randomly disconnecting me. WHAT IS GOING ON!!???

Reply to
The Dark Avenger
Loading thread data ...

i suspect that the majority of helpful people in this newsgroup will be overwhelmed by the plethora of useful information you have provided and you won't get any answer.

Reply to
bryan

1. Some wires are missing. Wireless doesn't work without wires. Put them back.
  2. Cosmic rays are creating errors. Cover with lead (which doesn't really help).
  3. Radio interference from secret government installation nearby.
  4. Randomness is a sure sign of entropy. Things do tend to fall apart (at random).
  5. Alien visitors are attempting to communicate with the leaders of the planet through your wireless network. However, they're having trouble reading, understanding, and implimenting IEEE802.11-1999.
  6. Your wireless network has grown to the critical size required for a self-aware artificial intelligence and now has a mind of its own.
  7. It's not really random. It's a systematic conspiracy to drive you insane.

"The Dark Avenger"? Good name. In the beginning, there was darkness and it looks like it's going to stay that way for some time.

Anyway, some clues as to what you have to work with would be helpful.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

bryan wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan:

Yup. The "???" on the Subject Line is especially helpful in outlining the issue!

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.