Voipbuster down?

Has anyone been able to place calls through Voipbuster in the last few days or is the free ride over? I can't make any call.

Malko

Reply to
Malko
Loading thread data ...

"Malko" schreef in bericht news:42e4a062$0$19714$ snipped-for-privacy@news.dial.pipex.com...

Service is very intermittent. (registering through IAX) I thought it was my setup, since yesterday also FWD was having some probs. Immediately after registering I can mostly make a call through Voipbuster. It stays registered, but no incoming/outgoing calls to the PSTN.

Erwin

Reply to
EdR

I can make calls via Voipbuster softphone, but it often takes 3 or 4 attempts, having to close the softphone and then restart it. Regards, Martin

Reply to
Martin²

I have had problems, but Voipbuster seems to connect OK now with my set up, (using the Sipura 2000), but it has stopped giving out the call cost before the call.

Reply to
GwG

it's working fine for me too since yesterday evening. By the way there's a carbon copy of voipbuster, it's called

formatting link
but with only few countries for free (UK, Irelands and Netherland).

Malko

Reply to
Malko

Is voipbuster down again?

I can't use it today from my Sipura ATA.... But it works from the software app....

Reply to
stealth

voipbuster cheating money, they get the credit card number and the free calls are not free after you have paid the money.

becareful, VoipBuster cheatingVoipBuster cheatingVoipBuster cheatingVoipBuster cheatingVoipBuster cheatingVoipBuster cheatingVoipBuster cheating

Reply to
voipcheat

Thus spaketh voipcheat:

Hmmm, have used them since the day of launch, and not had any problems. Still using them now.

Reply to
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.