multiple SIP aacounts ATA

Im looking to set up VOIP at home and now IM looking for best device for me. I would like to buy ATA that allows to connect multiple SIP accounts on ONE port (at least 2DID numbers for incoming and outgoing calls).

I was looking at PAP2T but really can not find information if it supports multiple accounts. Does it?

What other device would your recommend? I dont think I need it with router since Im planning to plug it in to my existing wirless router unless you can recommend "all-in-one" combo (wirless router with WAP2 support)

PS. I saw something called Fritzbox that supports up to 10 SIP accounts but my understanding is that I can not buy it in the US

Thanks

AP

Reply to
AP
Loading thread data ...

The Sipura 1001:

formatting link
[...] The SPA-1001 supports the Sipura VSP feature. VSP stands for "Virtual Services Port." With VSP, users can configure the SPA-1001 to register with two independent VoIP services. Inbound calls can be alerted using a distinctive ring and outbound calls are supported using a configurable dialed access code, e.g. 9 or #. A conversation with a party on VoIP service #1 can be conferenced with a party on VoIP service #2 by simply using the three-way conferencing feature on the SPA-1001. [...]

Having only one hardware port, it's also slighly less expensive than the unlocked version of the PAP2T (called PAP2T-NA).

formatting link
Enzo

Reply to
Enzo Michelangeli

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.