Looking for analogue VoIP adapter with 4x FXS ports

Can anyone recommend an analogue VoIP adapter, like the Sipura 2100, but that will accommodate 4 analogue handset (FXS) connections and 1 of more ethernet LAN connections. All to a single WAN connection to my ADSL feed.

Tim

Reply to
Peter
Loading thread data ...

Mediatrix 1104 Sergio Meinardi - Imperia AIP # 2271

formatting link

Reply to
S. Meinardi

Thanks, that would do the job but its very expensive. Do you know of any cheaper models available now or soon-to-be?

Reply to
Peter

Sorry. no.

Sergio Meinardi - Imperia AIP # 2271

formatting link

Reply to
S. Meinardi

Why not just get a cheap router from Best Buy (which can be had for around $20 or less depending on them model and available rebates) and two Linksys PAP2 adapters? The PAP2 go for about $60 each. An alternative to the PAP2 would be the Sipura SPA2000. The whole set-up will give you four FXS connections and at least two LAN connections for under $150.

Reply to
Vox Humana

******* I found out DrayTek VoIP/ADSL Routers-Vigor2500V and Vigor2100V are most interesting for us. I think you can find DrayTek VoIP routers from
formatting link
and
formatting link
sites.
Reply to
Chris Tsai

you can use two of these clts

Marco

Reply to
Marc Popek

Stop spamming already. Nobody wants your crap.

Reply to
Paul

Check out

formatting link
- All service VoIP provider

Henry

Reply to
Henry F III

Actually, I suggest that everyone in the newsgroup start complaining to ebay about this guy. Even with ebay's crap customer service, if enough people harass them, they will probably do something about it. It is againt's ebay's policy after all to spam newsgroups advertising your auction. Sure, a lot of people do it once in a while and usually state clearly FA: in the subject. This guy, however, is absurd, he responds to completely non-related posts with this crap.

His ebay id is:

lvmarco

Their policy prohibiting this is stated here:

formatting link
As usual, you have to use ebay's crap correspondence system to report it:

formatting link

Reply to
B.M. Wright

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.