Ok here is my setup:2 computers: 1 running Vista the other XP (both fairly new with good specs)2 1 computer is upstairs in my house the other 1 floor below.
Here is what I want.....
- To be able to securely network my computers so I can share files possibly using a network drive.
- To be able to setup my printer as a network printer so both of my computers can print from it.
- To maintain my current speed of internet connection (cable 10mps).
1) Is this posible?2) What equipment do I need? (recommendations welcome)
3) Would a wired lan work better for me and if so whatkit would I need for this?4) How do I setup my computers to form a network?
Thanks to any and all who reply, Glenn