Linksys PAP2 router

Does anyone know how to setup a linksys pap2 voip router to ring both lines whenever a call comes in ?

I've setup Line 1 to logon to my 1899.com Voip account and Line 2 logs onto onto sipgates server.

Is there a way to make the router ring both connected phones when a call come in on either line ?

Reply to
Paul -M-
Loading thread data ...

Or transfer all calls incoming on line 2 to line 1 ?

Reply to
Paul -M-

U¿ytkownik "Paul -M-" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:Llnge.34834$ snipped-for-privacy@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

1899.com working correctly in linksys pap2? On my pap2 after 3 second i can't hear my caller... :/
Reply to
DZIKU

I'l test it better tomorrow once I buy a cordless phone :) are you able to recieve incoming calls through this router without having to install 2 seperate phones ?

Reply to
Paul -M-

No, only 1 'line' rings at a time - how else would you know which phone to pick up? Most Two Line Phones will automatically pick the right line because it is the one that is ringing.

Reply to
Rick Merrill

U¿ytkownik "Paul -M-" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:2Swge.15126$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

On 1899.com i haven't got my own PSTN number.. I have my own number on Line 2 and I have 2 phones.. One to calling, one to receive calls.. But Linksys probably have functions to transfer calls to Line 1 from Line2..

KD

Reply to
DZIKU

I've googled for hours and waded through loads of Vonage crap.

The BT Converse 2025 has a function for taking 2 phone lines, so one fone to make and recieve calls, Its corded though :( I'm still reading up on this though as Im sure there must be a setting in the router to make all lines ring at once.

Reply to
Paul -M-

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.