iconnectthere support - is there any?

I have read that the iconnectthere support is not great. But is there any? They keep ignoring me, my e-mails and messages sent to customer care. I have paid $15 to find out that their service is not working for me behind the firewall I have in my apartment building. I have asked them for help: no answers. They sent me an e-mail after four weeks because I did not use their service and if I had any problems. I replied: no answers. I have sent messages through their online "email customer care" site: no answers. I requested account cancellation and refund through their site: no answers.

Bottom line: no answers. They just ignore my messages and charge me happily $.65 every month for a service I cannot use and that they don't cancel my account either.

Do they reply to anyone?

Gerald

Reply to
Gerald Vogt
Loading thread data ...

Write them via mail and, or courier as a final notice:

No reply from your worthy side to my e-mails and, or mails have definitely put me into distress and shock.

Note that by not replying to my grievances you are indulging in restrictive trade practices and this is what my attorney at law have suggested me to write to you.

Hope that helps.

Reply to
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman

"My attorney at law" would probably only write in Japanese... :-( So, if I used courier mail I would probably spend more money on that than what they owe me...

Gerald

Reply to
Gerald Vogt

a year ago they were OK with tech support over email. I used to have firewall problems with their old software but I downloaded the new one and it worked behind a firewall. I switched to Skype because the better rates.

If you are paying by credit card, you can always dispute the charges based on the fact that you are not receiving the promissed service.

IW

Reply to
Inco Warren

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.