iConnectHere - the final rip-off

As I wrote earlier, iConnectHere is not working for me and they kept ignoring my e-mails and web-messages for support or refund for more then two months. After I finally managed to get in contact with some support person from iConnectHere via online chat, I asked them to close the account and for a refund. Now, today, their message that they will refund the remaining balance (my money less the monthly charges for service I could not use). In addition, they charge me $2 for the refund. Sic. iConnectHere simply sucks. They take your money, ignore your messages, provide no support whatsoever. There refund policy is a joke (probably unless you cancel the account within 30 days with certified mail). But if you are outside of the U.S. they probably know that it costs you more to sent international certified mail than the balance you have with them. So it is much more convenient to ignore the customer and charge them instead of being honest.

iConnectHere: a real rip-off! I cannot recommend that service. There are better services out there, that don't charge you monthly fees, work with the weirdest firewall configurations and that answer you questions if you have some...

Gerald

Reply to
Gerald Vogt
Loading thread data ...

"Gerald Vogt" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com... But if you are outside of the U.S. they

I tested Iconnecthere from Europe and it don't work with international numbers 60% calls are lost even more!!!!

I asked the refund within 30 days and I got this email:

############################## Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

Accounts xxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxx:

Please be advised that I have now refunded all of your charges and closed your accounts as you requested (full refund).

Please note that these refunds may not appear on your bank statement for up to two weeks.

If you would like to remove yourself from our mailing list, please send an email to: snipped-for-privacy@iConnectHere.com and put your email address in the subject.

We hope you will use our service again in the near future.

Sincerely,

Paulo P snipped-for-privacy@iConnectHere.com ##############################

if they will not pay we can call them together to a court with a U.s. legal service I know cheap and they will pay us what is due.

I offered them after the closing of the account free support in Europe for test their numbers and let make the service working... they refused!!!!

So they are not interested to serve non-us residents or non-us DID numbers...

very BAD

the stock in wallstreet is DDDC i hope in a crash then.

bye

Reply to
droob

I have never had any technical problem and their stuff works with great quality from europe; their prices were a little higher so I moved to Skype.

Can't say anything about their refund and payments as I always used all the credit; once they promissed a free credit and had to e-mail them and ultimately received it.

Maybe things have changed now; hope everything works ok.

IW

Reply to
Inco Warren

On the flip side I've been using them for about 16 months with no major problems as my primary termination for my Asterisk system. I've probably used them for about

80 hours of calling in that time from the US to Taiwan and Australia. I have no intra-state or inter-state long distance provider in the normal sense.

I do get the occasional call that does not get connected, but that could be a problem with my Asterisk configuration.

I do wish they would accept simultaneous connections though.

-- John

Reply to
John Sutter

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.