Iconnecthere - can I forward calls if the Sip phones is not connected?

I think the

formatting link
SJPhone has better voice quality. It will handle multiple profiles.

Reply to
Pepperoni
Loading thread data ...

Hello,

I wrote to iconnecthere but in 3 or 4 days no answers...:

I have 2 Sip phones, and I need 4 numbers for example, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles and Las Vegas.

Now, each sip phone can support max 1 account becouse the GrandStream Sip phone support only 1.

So can I use the Chicago and New York in the 2 Sip phones connected to the router-internet, and forward calls from the Los Angeles and Las Vegas numbers to another number if they are not live with a Sip phone? Or becouse are not live with an account I cannot forward?

what do you think? is possible or not?

thanks

Reply to
Boobie

As I understand it here is a problem routing the calls to a particular adapter / IP. Draytek Vigor 2600V router has two VoIP sockets built in, but at present they can't be used for two different lines. On the other hand free X-line softphone can handle 3 lines and the X-pro version 6. Regards, Martin

Reply to
Martin²

"Pepperoni" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net...

I need SIP phones and not SIP softphones, thanks to all

Reply to
Boobie

Broadvoice.com would give 4 number into one account, one Grandstream adaptor

Reply to
Carlos

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.