Telephone Interfacing with PIC

Hii Friends,

I been under a project of Interfacing 5 Telephone lines with a controller (PIC18F452). The overview of this project is to get the caller number and store it to memory. can you guys please help me about how to interface the telephone line with PIC. I have a basic idea and would like to share with you.

I decided to use a decoder to decode the Signal and to receive the number. If it is possible?.Also, i would like to know that a single controller is enough to interface with 5 telephone lines. if any website has the schematic please provide and help me.

Regards

Mohammed Idrish M

Reply to
idrishmohd
Loading thread data ...

If you have a lot of time on your hands, have at it.

Personally,

formatting link
for me.

Carl Navarro

Reply to
Carl Navarro

Dear Carl,

Thanks for Immediate Reply...I would like to know that if there is any general schematic available for the product in the website you provided???

Thanks and Regards,

Mohammed Idrish M

Reply to
idrishmohd

Planning on a little reverse engineering?

I think you're asking in the wrong group. Try alt.2600 or a pirate group. This one is telecom tech not telecom engineering.

Carl, I guess the answer is no" Navarro l

Reply to
Carl Navarro

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.