Bluetooth Keeps Stopping [telecom]

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I was given a Google Pixel Fi phone by a kind neighbor. I got a Verizon SIM from Ting.com, and looked forward to have a "new" phone.

It makes and receives calls OK, but there's a problem:

Every few seconds, it pops up a notice that says "Bluetooth Keeps Stopping," with options to send a problem report, stop the app, or obtain app information. It's never-ending: I keep pushing "Stop the APP," and it keeps coming back a few seconds later.

Please tell me if you know of any cure for his problem, and thanks for your help.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Horne
Loading thread data ...

Not my area of expertise, but have you tried turning the blue-tooth setting on and off?

With Apple phones, one can do a "hard reset" by holding the home and power buttons at the same time until it reboots. I imagine that Android phones have a similar function.

Reply to
Michael Trew

I have tried every "solution" that I could find, including a complete reset. None of them work: the last post I came across stated (bluntly) that the problem could not be solved. Google, it seems, does not feel that it's profitably to support long-term customers whom aren't buying new devices every quarter-hour.

My 2¢. YMMV.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Horne

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.