Programmator for KX-TD816 KX-TD1232 KX-TD308 Donation/Purchase

I was asked by a local soup kitchen in Iowa to help with their older Panasonic phone system. Its a Panasonic KX-TD816. The charity is operating in the red, and I sent a couple of emails to the Programmator marketer, pbxsoftware.com, asking for a donation to help with this, and have yet to receive a reply from them. If someone out there has a copy of the software and they would like to part with for a limited cost or for free, I would appreciate it. Again, this is not for me, it is for a charity. I offered the Programmator software marketer a tax-donation receipt from the charity in question, again I received no response from them. For those who believe that good deeds should be rewarded, and that corporate greed should not be, make note.

Reply to
Bakuka
Loading thread data ...

Who is PBXSoft ahd where are they located. Why do you "need" PBXsoft for the TD308 or at all? Are you lazy?

I would guess your rant about corporate greed to Russian programmers falls on deaf ears as your rant about needing software to program a PBX because you're too lazy to do it by hand falls on my deaf ears.

Carl Navarro

Reply to
Carl Navarro

Not directly related, but if they are an IRS recognized non-profit, they can get all sorts of computer software for free from techsoup.com.

--Dale

Reply to
Dale Farmer

Thanks Dale! I do some computer/tech work for a couple of charities, and I will check out the site.

Reply to
Bakuka

While some Russian may not want to contribute anything, Carl here seems to not only not want to contribute, but wants someelse to contribute more. Whining from the sidelines is not appreciated.

Reply to
Bakuka

If you had asked for an electronic copy of the manual, or some programming help, I would be more sympathetic. RTFM

If you truly "help these people out" you don't need software to program an 816.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Navarro

I should rephrase that slightly. Replace free with extremely inexpensively and sometimes free.

--Dale

Reply to
Dale Farmer

Hi, you can download the manual for the kxt-d 816 from;

formatting link
You can also download the programming software from there, however it would be for the uk version of KXTD. The system is easy to program so I'd just have a look at the maual...

Cheers

Matt

Bakuka wrote:

Reply to
matt.baker1

Hi, you can download the manual for the kxt-d 816 from;

formatting link
You can also download the programming software from there, however it would be for the uk version of KXTD. The system is easy to program so I'd just have a look at the maual...

Cheers

Matt

Bakuka wrote:

Reply to
matt.baker1

Got it! Thanks Matt.

Reply to
Bakuka

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.