Outgoing Caller ID Blocking

We have a DK424 phone system with a PRI. We have the system blocking all outgoing caller id. The problem I am having is I cannot find the feature code to selectively override the caller id block. The system is programmed to allow the override.

Thanks, Joe

Reply to
Joe Tillery
Loading thread data ...

There is no feature code to override the caller ID block.

What you may be able to do is set up two separate routes in LCR, one with the caller ID block code and one without it. When a a call needs to be placed with the outgoing caller ID the caller would access the separate trunk group.

I'm not sure whether this would work - I'd have to do some playing with it.

Take care, Rich

God bless the USA

Reply to
Rich Piehl

Rich,

Thanks for the idea. You are definitely onto something here. We have

2 POTS lines for backup setup on the 2nd trunk. They are set to show outbound caller ID. We can just use those when we need to make calls with an unblocked number. When the technician programmed the system, he showed me an access code to go the 2nd trunk, but I cannot find it in my notes. Do you know what it is?

Thanks, Joe

Reply to
Joe Tillery

I actually figured it out. The POTS lines are Line 25 and 26, so we need to dial #7025 or #7026 to access them.

Thanks

Reply to
Joe Tillery

Glad I could help.

Take care, Rich

God bless the USA

Reply to
Rich Piehl

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.