Your Verizon Bill Is About to Go Up [telecom]

Your Verizon Bill Is About to Go Up - but existing customers can opt out.

by Kerry Close

If you subscribe to the nation's largest wireless carrier, your monthly cell phone bill may be getting a little pricier.

Verizon announced Wednesday that it will hike prices on its plans, but also give customers about 30% more data. For instance, the price of the low-end "S" plan will increase by $5 to $35 a month, but will now include two gigabytes of data, double the amount it offered before. The cost of the next level, the "M" plan will also increase by $5, to $50 a month, while its data will surge from three gigabytes to four.

formatting link

Reply to
Bill Horne
Loading thread data ...

It'll be interesting to see whether Verizon MVNO Page Plus Cellular will be able to hold the line on its prices or will follow suit in hiking them up.

Cheers, -- tlvp

Reply to
tlvp

tlvp wrote in news:wxv1jbttls5w.12hlj31qpfy2k$. snipped-for-privacy@40tude.net:

FWIW, I use Verizon Wireless on my dumb phone. I called to have my address changed. The sales-lady started an upsale speach and stopped. She wanted to convert me to a newer plan that had more minutes and costs $15 less per month. I'm sure there will be a down side but after reviewing the facts with her it seemed legit.

Reply to
David LaRue

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.