This is my last year as Moderator [newmod]

To the readers,

This will be my last year as Moderator of The Telecom Digest. For personal reasons, I will resign as Moderator at the end of 2023.

We need a new Moderator, and I hope he or she will be someone who can take The Telecom Digest in a new direction. I'm going to do everything I can to find the best candidate, but I'm going to need your help.

The odds are that one of you is, or knows, the person who will be a better and more effective Modertor going into the future, and I'm eager to hear from you.

If we can't find a new Moderator, The Telecom Digest will cease publicaton at the end of this year.

Bill Horne

P.S. Please send your ideas to snipped-for-privacy@telecomdigest.net, and use the "[newmod]" tag in the subject line of your reply, so that your replies will be automatically sorted and separated from other emails.

Reply to
The Telecom Digest
Loading thread data ...

"The Telecom Digest" snipped-for-privacy@telecomdigest.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@telecomdigest.us:

Thank you Bill Horne for your years of service to the community!

David

Reply to
David LaRue

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.