Dave Perrussel is the new Guest Moderator

Hello! I'm Dave Perrussel. Bill Horne has graciously allowed me to be the Guest Moderator while he recovers from surgery.

I've been a long time reader of Telecom Digest (circa 1991) and occasionally post. I also run a telecom related website called Telephone World

formatting link
Looking forward to working with all of you.

- Dave Perrussel

+--------------------------------------------------------------+ Dave Perrussel Guest Moderator
Reply to
Loading thread data ...

I hope that Bill is recovering well.

Thank you for stepping up. I read through your website, and watched the AT&T documentary in whole. I have watched several film documentaries from that same man before, he does a good job.

formatting link
I have AT&T land line service, but not their long distance service. Is this post stating that all AT&T long distance operators are gone, or are the local operators gone as well? I'm wondering if I dial "0" now, if I will still be directed to an operator? I haven't attempted it in years, for fear of being charged.

Reply to
Michael Trew

I cannot say about the "Dial 0" operators, but the long distance ones are indeed gone.

Reply to
Telecom Digest Moderator

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.