Happy New Year! [telecom]

Thank you all for your support and help in 2013. I appreciate your suggestions and kind words more than I can say, and I'm going to use your advice to improve this publication as much as I can in 2014.

Here are my resolutions for the new year:

1. I'm going to welcome more "opinion" posts about the telecom world: I think the Digest will benefit from hearing different viewpoints.

1. We'll have more information about the upcoming convergence of circuit-switched and VoIP-based telephone networks.

2. I'll add more to our archives about the networks, technologies, and management of both the Bell System and of other communications companies.

Happy New Year!

Bill

Reply to
Telecom Digest Moderator
Loading thread data ...

And thank YOU for the great job you have done and, on the basis of the resolutions, will continue to do for the members of the list!

Happy New Year back at you! jt

Reply to
Julian Thomas

[Moderator snip]

Hopefully you can change my ID from "anonymous" to my name :-)

***** Moderator's Note *****

Arnie, I kind of liked "Anonymous". It suited you somehow. ;-)

For everyone: please don't use invalid domain names as part of message ID fields. Usenet doesn't like that. Anyone who wants their email address obfuscated, see the F.A.Q., which is at

formatting link

Bill Horne Moderator

Reply to
unknown

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.