Please consider volunteering to be a Guest Moderator [telecom]

To the readers,

Since Dave will be going on vacation soon, The Telecom Digest needs more volunteers to serve as Guest Moderators. I hope that many of my readers are eager to contribute, and I'll cite the advantages of being a Guest Moderator, such as ...

• Experience managing a distributed team and motivating team members. * Real-world responsibilities for creating content in the oldest continuously-published electronic magazine on the Internet. * An opportunity to learn about HTML markup, Cascading Style Sheets, and the BASH scripting language, to any level of expertise you want to aim for. * Experience delivering well-written online content on a schedule. * The chance to leverage your Telecom Digest Moderator time to move up to new responsibilities in your employer's graphics department or as an IT Management professional.

Bill, who is getting better at typing one-handed but is still trying to train the speech-recognition software

Reply to
Bill Horne
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.