Re: "Vibranxiety" Afflicts Many Cellphone Users

formatting link

> "Ever think your cell phone was vibrating and reach into your pocket > to answer it only to find it wasn't vibrating at all? You're not alone > according to a report in USA Today. The story examines the phenomenon > of phantom cell phone vibration and posits explanations ranging from > behavioral (your phone has trained you to be on alert for vibrations) > to neurological (your brain becomes wired to sensations you experience > regularly). Whatever the answer may be, it's better than "You're > nuts."" > [JCM - I used to work around high voltage. I had both hands inside a > high-power power-supply when my pager went off. It was set to > vibrate. I literally threw my tools across the lab thinking I had > been shocked. The rest of my days in that lab, I had my pager set to > audible.] > John Mayson > Austin, Texas, USA

JCM, great story! thanks for sharing it.

Reply to
Rick Merrill
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.