Happy New Year

Mostly Off Topic

Last year started out stronger than this year. Then last year was brutal. I had the work. I just didn't have the time to get it done due to family issues and obligations.

The family obligations are mostly met or ignorable. The work is coming back. I just finished my first mold in a different line of product. The customer reordered and order a new custom design just based on the test photos. It should be fun. Some of my first high pressure (technically) injection molds. Into the toy industry now. I need to make a few of my own designs just so I can show off the work. If I thought tackle makers were all hush hush. Toy makers make tackle makers look like publicists shouting from the roof tops.

So I need a keypad. I might be able to order it from Systems Depot or I might have to buy one of the many new old stock on Ebay. I probably need two. I'd like to add one inside my office so I can see what zone just chirped while I an doing CAD/CAM. I usually have just machine cameras showing on the monitors when I am working. See its not all off topic.

Happy New Year

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

Gee Whiz Bob, you are making my brain hurt!! And on the FIRST MONDAY of the Year!!! What a way to start the year................... LOL I am sure you will figure out a workable plan.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Good to hear things are looking up. Happy new year too!

Reply to
Jim Davis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.