Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

I'll be away next week and of course I'm rushing around trying to get everything done before I go.

So before I forgot, I thought I'd wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Reply to
Jim Davis
Loading thread data ...

On 12/19/2017 6:38 PM, Jim Davis wrote: > I'll be away next week and of course I'm rushing around trying to get everything done before I go. > > So before I forgot, I thought I'd wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. >

Merry Christmas Jim. Les too. Heck. Even Mark.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

Sorry about the email Jim. I finally had to abandon Outlook and Live. I'm still getting used to Thunderbird, but its a lot better than the last time I tried it.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Back at you guys and those that read this, with a Merry Merry and a Happy Happy!!! May everyone get more than you wanted and/or expected. And if that can't happen please enjoy what you are blessed with.

Have a safe trip Jim to where ever in the universe you may travel.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Yeah, I was kinda wondering about the E-Mails.

Anyway, I might get a chance to post here again before I leave but if not, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holid ...... Nahhhh!!!!!

A Merry Christmas!!!!! ( Striving to make Christmas GREAT AGAIN ! ;->> )

Reply to
Jim Davis

mas

ive.

We have a time share right in the middle of Manhattan. At this point in our lives, my wife and I have given each other all the gifts we're ever going to need. so now, every year, we give US a no holds barred trip into Manhatt an for Christmas week. Couple of Broadway Shows, good restaurants ...... wh atever. Sort of a reward for working our butts off throughout the year.

? May your days, May your days, May your days ...... be happy and briiiiight And may all your Charismass's be Whiiiiiiiiiiiight ?

Sorry, my voice is not as good as it used to be.

Merry Christmas Les

Reply to
Jim Davis

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.