"Acadamy" Services Calls

This company has also been calling me now for the last month on my cell. They hang up or ask for a "Michelle" whom I do not know. I have asked to be removed from their list several times. They would not even tell me who was calling. The only way I found out who they were was by calling them back. The last caller was extremely rude and would not give me the name of the company or her name. When I called them, they put me into a complaint department voice mail box.

I am really starting to get hacked off now.

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Do you have any female friends who could take the call? When the caller asks for Michelle put 'her' on the line to see what it is they want. Have 'Michelle' stay on the phone to get the details. Or, just tell the caller "Michelle is not here right now, let me take a message for her." Maybe you can squeek some information out of them. Good luck with it. PAT]
Reply to
David Sword
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.