cisco acadamy question

I just finished doing the ccna cisco acadamy (cisco.netacad.net). I also did the computer hardware course. All this was through my school. So I was wondering how long those vouchers are available. Do they purge me from the record eventually? Thanks Alan

Reply to
hessaacd
Loading thread data ...

It was at a technical college. I just finished reading through the wendell odom certification library and will take the ccna soon. If I pass it I might go back to school for the ccnp course. Or I might just build a lab and buy the books and get a day job. I'll let you all know how it goes. Alan

Reply to
hessaacd

AFAIR they are valid one year, but better try to pass exam soon after course. You'll be still fresh with your knowledge so it should be much easier.

Was Your academy in high school or uni ?

Reply to
_PepeR_

The voucher link should be accessible for up to12 months, once you activate it the voucher code you get has an expiry date, in the order of 3 to 6 months - from what I've seen it seems to be variable.

If you sign up with the Academy Program Alumni you will never be purged provided you log on once every 12 months. See the link Alumni Home on the left hand menu, under Student Home.

Being an Alumni member gives you access to online Forums, Career services (depends on country) and, most importantly, the latest Curriculum - good for when you have to re-cert. Also you have access to the Cert Prep Center, although anyone with a CCO login has that these days.

Aubrey

Reply to
Aubrey Adams

Alright. I signed up. Thanks for the advice. Alan

Reply to
hessaacd

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.