The latest Brinkle in Jim's life

Jim R. was kind enough to forward me a copy of a PDF document filed in the Texas Court this morning. It is essentially a "report" on the current activities of several posters in this forum and mentions specifically a "website in Canada" which disseminates "Brinks trade secrets". This is "stuff and nonsense". There is no Brinks Intellectual Property within the tech-help software available for download at

formatting link
I invite Mr. Sableman (or any of his associates) to prove otherwise. Tech-Help is the sole Intellectual Property of Jim Rojas and is distributed as "free-ware" to security industry professionals. It is hosted as a courtesy and with the full permission of Jim Rojas at
formatting link
We apologize for the interruption. We will now resume your regularly scheduled programming. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

All the names below have been changed to protected the innocent.

The problem is Nark Fableman does not have to convince a room full of alarm proffessionals. All he has to do is create a favorable impression with a judge who has already displayed a clear prejudice against Rim Jojas.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

which posters got mention?

Reply to
Nym

The one that actually got quoted was Mr. George Orwell (oddly enough he omitted the URL - referred to it as "[website reference]") but he wasn't specifically mentioned. Sableman asserts that a certain "Canadian website" is also disseminating Brinks Intellectual Property through "Tech-Help". AFAIK mine is the only Canadian one hosting "Tech-Help" and I re-iterate there is NO Brinks Intellectual Property and no material copyrighted to Brinks in "Tech-Help".

Reply to
Frank Olson

It is obvious that this group of renegade malcontents here on ASA will single-handedly disrupt all the IP of Bionks. We should turn ourselves in and maybe we will just get sentenced to some sort of IP abuse rehab. LANDRU save us!

Reply to
Just Looking

From the information I've seen today, Jim hasn't exactly been a model Defendant.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I can't argue with that. Well I could, but I'ld just die tired.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I should clarify that the version of "Tech-Help" hosted on my site

formatting link
does not contain any Brinks Intellectual Property. I can't vouch for what others may be hosting.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.