Who Has Direct Burial Pic Cable???

Who besides Gaybar has outside plant equipment and cable for phone? Gaybar has been so horrible to deal with over the years, that I just don't want to. I've got a job coming up where I am probably going to need a couple miles of pic filled gopher proof for direct burial, a few telephone pedestals, and bonding materials, and I just don't want to give my business to somebody like that. They have been pretty horrible to deal with through several different sales reps over the years, and I just don't want to give them my business. I used to buy a lot of that stuff from Alltel, but I don't know if they are even in business anymore. After they closed their Phoenix warehouse they were pretty difficult to buy from out of Chicago.

I guess its time to break out my latest copy of Telecom Gear and start making some calls.

Reply to
Bob La Londe
Loading thread data ...

I hate doing biz with Graybar.

Have you spoken to Bob over at Standard Wire? I used to buy my gopher stuff from them. Once we had to get almost a mile of it for a job down in Mexico...can't remember if we got it from them...but I think so.

Mike Wimmer may be your rep, I think he handles the West side...Bob is the owner.

Rob

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Theres a couple companys i deal with ocasionally that have what you need one is Clifford Cable there up in the northeast. they have full line or telco inside and outside plant and cable line product

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

formatting link

the other is Liberty Cable they have wide assortment of many different cables and specailty plates and connectors

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

Clifford of Vermont

1-800-451-4381

I love them and they beat all local prices with shipping. And with in two days to your door.

Reply to
R

I am sure these guys would like a shot at all of your wire business.

formatting link
South Kyrene Building B, Suite 112 Tempe, AZ 85284 Tel: 480-598-2780 Fax: 480-598-2781 Toll Free: 866-535-3955

Reply to
Roland More

Just got a quote on my main stock items from them. I only priced compared a couple items, but they were in-line with some of my other domestic distributors. Not quite as good as my importers.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I have found you can beat them up on price if you need to. They will move off their numbers, especially on volume orders.

Reply to
Just Looking

Bob, Stay away from that cheap imported Cat 5e...it sux big time.

Rob

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Ah, yes. Gato Cinco. js

Reply to
shotgun boogie

Esto es los gatos cinco in el pantolones? Si?

Have you seen this;"

formatting link

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Hahaha! Es muy gracioso.

Reply to
shotgun boogie
¡Ése no es nada! No es ciencia del cohete.
Reply to
Crash Gordon

He oído esto. js

- The bigger they are, the harder they fall. ( Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.)

Reply to
shotgun boogie

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.