What the Duck is going on here?

How many times has this soniduck posted the same 7 points bullshit? We have another troll here folks. Hey Bass, wake up, you have competition. Get rid of the duck, and reclaim your post as #1 newsgroup moron. He lives close to you. Make duckburgers and tell us all how you had 50 Kenyan dignitaries over for chalupas, and burgers. While nobody here believes you have friends (you probably put stuffed animals in lawn chairs like a little kid having a tea party) we love how you tell stories of your parties. Cmon, Pinky.... snap to it.

Reply to
Where's my WEBTV?
Loading thread data ...

I was thinking reincarnation, but there is no Belgian accent.

Bob

Reply to
Robertm

ahahahahahahaha I miss him too, in fact, I thought that suckaduck guy might have actually been bass. I mean, other than a minor dust-up with motormouth, he's been remarkably well-behaved. He has got to relieve that pent-up pompassity somewhere, I can't believe he's holding it all in like this.

Reply to
mikey

Mikey...

how many drugs does it take for an installer to really mess a job up?

a. 1 if'n you want it to work intermittently...

b. 2 + a six pack to make sure it never works right...

that's one thing you idiots have in common. Every one I ever knew smoked a lot of weed, and sometimes did some powder too. That's why I didn't hang out with them. Low lifes.

Reply to
Sonicduck

And just how long did you turn a blind eye to these practices before you decided to get fired from your job? How many of the systems that you sold were installed by these crackheads? You remind me of the goofball from the Honey Bunches of Oats commercial who the manager keeps firing but you can't hear him saying it due to the crunching noise in your head. I'm warning you once again........ FEAR THE FISH

S> Mikey...

Reply to
Where's my WEBTV?

I'm warning you once again........ FEAR THE FISH

I'm a duck. I eat fish

Reply to
Sonicduck

when is duck season anyway ..? \\\\===>>

Reply to
cctvbahamas

Could be anytime. Right now they're culling two "duck farms" in the Fraser Valley because of bird flu... That's something like 250,000 ducks and geese... So far, they haven't found a "sonicduck", but then, the cull's just started... :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Sonicduck has been infected with the H5N7 "Dumbass" virus. There is no known cure.

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

"Culling" isn't exactly a cure. They "herd" all the ducks into a large tent, seal it up and fill it with CO2. As for identifying "SonicDuck's" carcass afterwards, I figure the ADT sticker on his chest will probably be a "dead give-away".

Reply to
Frank Olson

Very interesting post. I smoke 4 joints or so a day and business has never been better. Greater than a 27% increase over last year and as of Oct 31, this year stands as the record for gross sales with two months to go.

Yea, I'll keep on smoking da weed! It's a hell of alot better than drinking and really helps with booooring paperwork.

Julian

Reply to
julian

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.